Loader
logo

Recent posts

General Discussion / Steam, Wishlist data and Godot...
Last post by Produno - April 10, 2023, 09:53:30 AM
In this months development video we discuss upgrading to Godot 4, a few new features in the game and how many wishlists we have acquired over the last couple of weeks.

You can view the video below over on YouTube.

General Discussion / Re: Introduce yourself
Last post by Produno - March 28, 2023, 02:27:14 PM
Quote from: sauH3rcR0wd on March 27, 2023, 06:52:43 PMI came here from the AWOIAF Discord and I was offered a cereal bar to come here. :)

As you can guess I've played M&B. I did play quite a bunch of games by now, Rimworld, Prison Architect and Clanfolk to name the most similar ones. When i'm not procrastinating/playing i'm probably studying.

Welcome :). Unfortunately the forums are not quite as active as the Discord. Hopefully that will change at some point in the future. I much prefer using the forums!
General Discussion / Re: Introduce yourself
Last post by sauH3rcR0wd - March 27, 2023, 06:52:43 PM
I came here from the AWOIAF Discord and I was offered a cereal bar to come here. :)

As you can guess I've played M&B. I did play quite a bunch of games by now, Rimworld, Prison Architect and Clanfolk to name the most similar ones. When i'm not procrastinating/playing i'm probably studying.
General Discussion / Where to purchase SpaceSlog.
Last post by Produno - March 22, 2023, 01:51:04 PM
Below are the current store fronts where you will be able to purchase SpaceSlog. The game is currently not available for sale so please feel free to wishlist it.

Steam

Epic Games Store

Itch.io
General Discussion / We have a new logo!
Last post by Produno - March 18, 2023, 06:59:34 AM
Hey everyone, I posted a new devlog over on our webpage regarding our new logo, go check it out :).
General Discussion / Development timeline
Last post by Produno - February 24, 2023, 12:34:21 PM
I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up regarding the development of SpaceSlog. We are currently in the process of setting up the Steam page. We are just waiting for new art assets from our artists then we can submit this to Steam for review.

Please note however that this will just be a 'coming soon' page where we can start to accumulate wishlists and also allow our testers to download the game via Steams new playtest feature. We hope to have this live before the end of March, at which point I will post again here.

We still plan to release in some form of early access this year, but that will be on Itch.io only. So any early adopters are able to purchase and play the game if they want to. This will also help us gain at least some revenue for development, which means less contract work for me and more time spent developing SpaceSlog (We also need to pay our artists plus other development costs).

Steam relies on wishlists to determine how popular a game will be, which then helps them determine the level of promotion the game will receive on release. This means we need to gain as many wishlists as we can before we release into EA on Steam. For this reason we will not be releasing on Steam until at least 2025. But this means we will have a much better, fully featured and polished game to release to the larger audience. Please note that SpaceSlog will stay in early access on Steam for as long as is needed.

I hope this approach will give us the best chance to succeed, allowing us to develop our game exactly as envisioned and to the highest quality possible.
Suggestions / Ideas / Re: Rooms and Hull Breaches
Last post by Got_Donuts - October 16, 2022, 02:10:50 AM
Quick question when it relates to the hull, would it be possible to have multiple segments separate from one another? Or will everything have to setup to be a singular ship? Just curious really.
Support / Re: Register your interest to ...
Last post by Got_Donuts - October 16, 2022, 02:08:54 AM
Win 10
32G of Ram / i7 4790k / Radeon RX 5500 XT / SSD

I do not have testing experience but would be happy to learn, I have been following this game for a long while and would love to help shape it into the great game it could be.
Thanks for your time and consideration!