Loader
logo

Register your interest to become a tester of SpaceSlog.

Started by Produno, October 30, 2021, 07:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I will from time to time be looking for new testers for the game. As we will initially be releasing on Itch.io, every tester will get a key for this platform. Meaning you will have access to all the newest builds of SpaceSlog from Itch.io forever.
If you would like to become a tester then please reply here with the following information outlined below.

Your OS and PC specs.
If you have any experience with any kind of bug tracker software (Not particularly needed).
Any previous experience testing games.

A couple of notes:

The most active members of the community will be chosen first.
There is a very limited amount of spaces available so do not be upset if you are not chosen.

November 01, 2021, 07:59:59 PM #1 Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 10:01:51 PM by Mike-ODA
Win 10
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
Mem - 16GB
Current GPU - GeForce GTX 750 TI
SSD

No real experience with bug tracking software as such, but I am  quick study. Have tested other games previously, most recently Meeple Station for Steve at Gameclaw, who I still help out with testing patches before release. I have also beta tested a host of other games over the years going back as far as Lineage 2 in 2003 (and I have only just noticed that game is still going) and also doing some pre-release testing on Star Ship Theory for Duncan. 

Quote from: Mike-ODA on November 01, 2021, 07:59:59 PM
Win 10
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
Mem - 16GB
Current GPU - GeForce GTX 750 TI
SSD

No real experience with bug tracking software as such, but I am  quick study. Have tested other games previously, most recently Meeple Station for Steve at Gameclaw, who I still help out with testing patches before release. I have also beta tested a host of other games over the years going back as far as Lineage 2 in 2003 (and I have only just noticed that game is still going) and also doing some pre-release testing on Star Ship Theory for Duncan.

I have DM'd you on Discord :)

Hi.
I would love to test and hope you consider me.

I have two machines available, one running Win 7, the other Win 10, both 7th gen i5, 8, 16 GB ram respectively, HD integrated graphics on both. Nothing great but they do the job.

I've a couple a years experience testing and am also credited as a writer (lore), games are a passion, can't help myself. I've also recently gotten into my first programming language as a hobby.

If you need a an extra hand, and someone that will give you a good effort, I'm at your service.

Quote from: Konstantine on December 05, 2021, 06:49:04 PM
Hi.
I would love to test and hope you consider me.

I have two machines available, one running Win 7, the other Win 10, both 7th gen i5, 8, 16 GB ram respectively, HD integrated graphics on both. Nothing great but they do the job.

I've a couple a years experience testing and am also credited as a writer (lore), games are a passion, can't help myself. I've also recently gotten into my first programming language as a hobby.

If you need a an extra hand, and someone that will give you a good effort, I'm at your service.

Thanks, you are on the list and i will let you know when i have a suitable build available :)

April 12, 2022, 03:01:23 PM #5 Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 03:04:39 PM by Konstantine
Quote from: Produno on January 31, 2022, 04:26:07 PM

Thanks, you are on the list and i will let you know when i have a suitable build available :)

Great. I think you are using Godot for this yes? Interesting as I'm familiarizing myself with the basics of that engine anyway. Might come in handy.

Yeah, using Godot. It's a nice engine, i enjoy using it. Though i wish v4.0 would be ready soon  :D

Win 10
32G of Ram / i7 4790k / Radeon RX 5500 XT / SSD

I do not have testing experience but would be happy to learn, I have been following this game for a long while and would love to help shape it into the great game it could be.
Thanks for your time and consideration!