Loader
logo

Introduce yourself

Started by Produno, April 23, 2021, 03:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You can introduce yourself so we know who we are talking to. Feel free to follow the template below.

How did you come across SpaceSlog and what part of the game are you most looking forward to.

Let us know how you discovered the game and if there is any feature or aspect of the game you are wanting to see first.

Who are you? What do you do? What makes you awesome?

Tell us a bit about yourself, your hobbies, party tricks and what you are good at.

So I shall start, I guess :D

How did you come across SpaceSlog and what part of the game are you most looking forward to.

Obviously I am the creator of SpaceSlog. I am most looking forward to exploring a procedurally generated universe, its planets and discovering any alien life forms modders can come up with.

Who are you? What do you do? What makes you awesome?

I am Marcus aka Produno. I love building things, whether that be messing with cars, building PC's or creating games and modifications. I also renovated my own home and by trade work as an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
I have spent the last decade modding games and have a relatively popular Game of Thrones mod for Mount&Blade Warband. This is ultimately what got me into creating this game in the first place. I have a black cat called Loki and live in the UK. I suffer with IBS but find keeping active helps moderate it, so I spend quite a bit of time a week in the gym.
My current favourite beer is Hoegaarden and I love pizza!

I work with Produno on his AWOIAF mod and I would hope that he counts me amongst his friends.  I expect great things from Produno in this endeavor, he is a rare gem in this world(While many could see this as me brown nosing he has earned this praise over at least 6 years). 

Hi, I found the game from the GOT mods discord. I am also studying to becoming an Security Technician (Electrical) and I am from the lovely country of Sweden! 🇸🇪 🇪🇺

June 22, 2021, 07:52:55 PM #5 Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 07:48:23 PM by Produno
Welcome Tages and thanks!  ;D

Quote from: JaY on June 22, 2021, 07:37:01 PM
Hi, I found the game from the GOT mods discord. I am also studying to becoming an Security Technician (Electrical) and I am from the lovely country of Sweden! 🇸🇪 🇪🇺

Hey Jay! Another one from the AWoIaF community :D

I came across space slog as a player of Starship Theory. Am looking forward to building spaceships and flying them to their eventual demise.

I am a truck driver for a living, driving a mish mash of trucks for my job. Be it an 18wheeler with a 53ft trailer or a simple pickup truck, if it needs driven I drive it. Other than that I live in the USA, am married and moved my grandmother and aunt in to take care of them. Life is hectic lmao.

Coming from AWIOAF where I've heard about space slog, which has a healthy community
;).  I dig space, NASA, enjoy retro-games, building, killing baddies, meeting interesting people to like, ....   And yes, why not be a ground floor alum 8).

Occupation - professor.  I'm fucking brilliant and prone to say stupid shit.

I found you at Indiedb, where I constantly scour the site looking for possible gems. I've been playing games since the time PCs were science fiction, and I've even written lore for them.

Now a days I do some part time reporting at SSC (and hope to preview this there at some point, and eventually review it), I've also written a couple of articles for explorminate as well. So I guess I'm kind of a veteran with these things, lol.

My being here means there something in Space Slog that grabbed my attention and has me hopeful, best of luck from a fan.

Welcome new people :)

It's always nice to see the different walks of life a game can bring together.

I came here from the AWOIAF Discord and I was offered a cereal bar to come here. :)

As you can guess I've played M&B. I did play quite a bunch of games by now, Rimworld, Prison Architect and Clanfolk to name the most similar ones. When i'm not procrastinating/playing i'm probably studying.

Quote from: sauH3rcR0wd on March 27, 2023, 06:52:43 PMI came here from the AWOIAF Discord and I was offered a cereal bar to come here. :)

As you can guess I've played M&B. I did play quite a bunch of games by now, Rimworld, Prison Architect and Clanfolk to name the most similar ones. When i'm not procrastinating/playing i'm probably studying.

Welcome :). Unfortunately the forums are not quite as active as the Discord. Hopefully that will change at some point in the future. I much prefer using the forums!